Saturday, August 8, 2009

Dear Miss Susannah Roderick (part II)

How are you doing these days? Well, I hope. Are you taking in a lot sun and fun this summer? Things are going well on this end of the globe. It's hot, there's a lost gecko in my bathroom; but I'm fine nonetheless.

I wanted you to know that I had wonderfully accidental luck on the elephant tracking. I nearly walked into one on my way home last night. It was a very cute baby elephant being cared for by a couple of trainers. It looked healthy and pretty happy. I wanted to stop it and talk about you: "Susannah Roderick wants to know more about Thai elephants; can you tell me what it's like to be a baby elephant? Do you really like eating peanuts? Are you really afraid of mice?" I didn't get a chance though. It looked like it was in a hurry. But I did take a couple pictures for you:


No comments:

Post a Comment