Thursday, July 16, 2009

NONE SHALL PASS

If I were a sadist, chalking my house would hours of fun. It STOPS ant in their tracks and apparently roaches too, according to the picture. This is the chalk:


I heard about the chalk from my American friend Cindy. Chalk you say? I had to see this to believe it. Trying it out tonight, I'm a believer. I followed a trail that led from my bathroom door and drew a curved line around it, cutting the ants off.


I don't know if you can see this, but there's my finger. My chipped nail polish (Hot hot Chocolate). Beside my finger is a small black dot. That's an ant. Beside the ant is a faint white line. That's the chalk. This ant cannot get past the line. IT WORKS!!! I'm going to have to cut this post short and run downstairs. The roaches don't know it, but there's a new sheriff in town. She's wielding heavy duty weaponry.

No comments:

Post a Comment