Saturday, May 2, 2009

Packing

There are almost eight days left now.
Things are looking a little more real. I've got a passport and visa, a plane ticket, I quit my two jobs, and my suitcases are out of storage. Out of storage! Now I've got to get serious and think about what to pack them with

Noah believes that I should wait until I get to Thailand before I get certain things like bug spray, sunblock, and tampons. In response to my concern of taking extra tampons along, he said: "Believe it or not, the Thai women do menstruate." Maybe they do, Noah. But I don't want to be caught unprepared! I've gone to Wal-Mart today and picked these items up anyway. My issue is comfort. The only way I know I'll be comfortable, while traveling, is to drag around a bag full of feminine products with me.

I did search some packing videos on youtube to help me. I found this no-nonsense lady named Stephanie Phillips, an expert on international travel, if you will. There's something about her that I really like, so there might be more of these videos from her.



No comments:

Post a Comment