Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Past few days in pictures. . .


The local restaurant I frequent. It's 5 star to me.











I'm not taking pictures of just anything. I think that this is amazing. Teen girls in the states would have to steal these from CVS and here, they're just selling them like tampons. I'm going to say it's because we were in a high prostitute population. It's just little things like this. . .



60 B= 1.75$





Made it Nana to meet the English students! We went here to eat and drink. I had a club sandwich that was dreadfully bland. I missed the spiciness of food already.









Larissa and Lauren were lovely girls. It was nice to talk to Brits who said things like: "I know this dodgy place we could shoot pool at." Or "We can't believe the bleeding idiots would vote for Bush again." Or "I have to hop the border straightaway tomorrow." Or "Oh ballocks!"





This was the pork omelet and rice that I worked so hard for. It was worth the misunderstanding.






This is all the fun fruit I've been eating. A bag of this amount only cost me 20 baht (that's 60 cents!)

1 comment:

  1. Rockin' pictures! I'm glad Bangkok is treating you well : ) Keep up the posts! I love 'em!

    LILY

    ReplyDelete