Thursday, June 11, 2009

A Day

What one could give to meet a kindred spirit.
On the back of a motorbike I raise my hand to
answer a universal truth, the wind whips though
it ignoring and passing to another passenger. I
am on the edge of a seat and very near a pavement
not belonging to me

All I really want is his song
we can sing it together and peace the night
together, with a roundabout choral from start
to finish. I can’t listen to his songs without being
sick and once I told him laughingly to stop.
Stop! but some protests are mainly about desires
and sometimes some protests have no refrains

No one has a problem with my dinner
in my room, under the cold, I’m free to suck
as many chicken backs, I can handle and I know the
consequence. Don’t worry
I will lock the door
Don’t worry, I will dispose, repose and commit
When I am finished I’ll pass myself the naps
Why thank you,
Thank you

Let’s take them to work with us,
lets take them home, lets let’s put them
in glass and watch them grow.
I will grow with them like the ferns and weeds
they want to become, itching and passing time.
Feet higher
and still there’s some catching up to do. I’d rather
put some in my pocket for later.

No comments:

Post a Comment